Pages

.

Things I'm Currently In Love With:



Juggling appointments, errands and other similar mom duties today, before I run out the door I have a moment for a quick blog post.

I will admit to a minor obsession with aprons, of the non frumpy variety. So when I stumbled across these cuties at Anthropolgie.com for $28-32.00 I fell in love. I just had to share them with everyone.

I bought one last night and I struggled to not buy 3-4, though I admit I may still...












Another really cute recent find on Etsy (Oh how I love Etsy):

I collect linocut and woodblock prints so when you add aprons, tea towels and a lobster to the mix, I'm giggling with glee. Check out printer Lisa Price's creations here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/artgoodies






Full disclosure: I'm not associated with these sellers nor receiving any compensation for posting them. I just loved these finds and wanted to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment