Pages

.

Halloumi & Herb Cheese Rolls


Happy Sunday, folks! I'm testing and reworking cake recipes this weekend so today I have a guest post from Mother Humble: Her Halloumi rolls. The family is very fond of these soft, cheese filled rolls (a bit more so than we are of her bottomless bag of cheese jokes).


I promised Ms. Humble before the newest adorable little humble was born that I would help her with her blog. Well, I quickly realized that I don’t enjoy writing about food as much as I enjoy cooking and eating it. I also realized that my lovely daughter, Ms. Humble, has more patience and skill than I when it comes to making food look good and photographing it well. (Really - all that time in photographing really should be spent scarfing down the fresh and yummy just cooked foodstuffs. It is agonizing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment