Pages

.

Mother Humble



So Mother Humble is here, visiting from London for the Thanksgiving holiday and currently making a determined effort to destroy the Humble kitchen and empty my pantry. She has already pilfered all my lemons, shrimp and fish to make some dubious English fish pie that I will supposedly 'love', despite the grudge I already hold against it for using lemons that I need for another dish.

Anyway, so we're discussing prep for dinner tomorrow and who will be doing what. I volunteered to handle the rolls, saying that I had a good recipe for potato rolls. Of course, my mother has a "better recipe".

I, not being one to defer to old age or wisdom, decided that we should just have a 'roll off' and bake both.

We're going to settle this, once and for all.

Dueling Potato Rolls! Bring it, Mother Humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment