Pages

.

Why does technology hate me?

Today's post is going to be late. I have a couple dishes lined up to post but it seems Blogger doesn't want to cooperate. I can't post any images and frankly, this blog isn't the same without pictures.

Besides, I seem to have a crisis on my hands. One that goes far beyond not being able to upload photos...

While crafting my post for the 'You might be in Paris' tart I noticed that all of my Paris photos were gone. In fact, all my travel photos are nowhere to be found! Apparently, my external back-up hard drive is having some issues.

No worries, I've got a second external backup drive... which I plugged and it started making these ghastly noises. Ever given a cat a bath? Yea, it sounds like that.

Now, I'm not a trained computer technician, but I reckon that's bad.

You know what the most annoying part of this is? One of these drives is brand new because a previous back-up hard drive also imploded a few weeks back.

Why does technology hate me?! WHY?!

I'm going to go cut myself a big fat slice of my Paris-tart and try to figure out how I'm going to resurrect one of these drives.

No comments:

Post a Comment