Pages

.

Humble Plans...



Working out the details to go visit Mother Humble in the UK this spring. So I'll be blogging from London for a few weeks. Of course, this probably won't involve much cooking but certainly plenty of eating. (Anyone have recommendations for good eats in and around London?)

I'm also working out the details for a few side trips around the UK...and beyond.

Where? Okay I'll give a few clues:

I'll take my meat with a side of... more meat!

You know, there just isn't enough sheep head on this blog. Don't worry, I'll make every attempt to fix that terrible flaw.



Looks like fun doesn't it!

Can't back out now, Mother Humble!




Edit for Mother Humble:

Oh come on! This looks way better than a strawberry...



We can play, "Guess what part of the sheep's head this nugget comes from!"

Memories are made when a family bonds over offal.

No comments:

Post a Comment