Pages

.

Onesie Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs


Completely swamped today so you'll have to forgive me if the post seems a little hurried.

I'm wrapping up various non-blogging related projects as well as handling all the baking for a baby shower. Ack!

You see, my sister has a way of volunteering to provide desserts for various social events. Of course, you know who really ends up doing the desserts?

That's right.

Today, I'm elbow deep in fondant for a baby shower cake and I've only just begun tackling my sister's wishlist. Hopefully she'll come visit and help me clean up (HINT).

So earlier this week, I was turning out batch after batch of sugar cookie dough. Burning through pounds of butter. It was a good time to experiment, as the test batches of dough were used to produced cookies for Mr. Humble's lab and this baby shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment